Monday, January 4, 2010

Back again

As promised but it will be short and sweet....
I got too busy doing other things today but I managed to put together just a few pictures from Christmas. I couldn't find the photo's Craig took though and he has a few others I would like to of used so maybe I will change the picture at a later date!!


The boys were back to school today and it wasn't easy for them to turf themselves out of bed at 6.30am. I can't say that I liked it much either :)

It snowed for the most of Saturday and yesterday and then started again this afternoon so another covering on the driveway!! I really need to go and buy the plough kit for the ATV tomorrow so we don't have to shovel anymore, as that is no fun at all. Tempreture today actually rose to about -10 which was a nice treat and the sun showed up for a while too :)
Anyway I did say short and sweet.... Hope you like the pictures, back with more soon as lots to post.

1 comment:

  1. How much did you get?? We had about 7/8 inches and it getting cold again here :(
    Nice montage,keep them coming......boys don't go back until Thursday here !!
    Don't forget to make me a dvd with pictures :)

    ReplyDelete