Friday, November 13, 2009

Our Place.....

I know I said I would be back later with some pictures, well quite a little later than I was anticipating but I haven't had time to sit and create anything till now :)

Last weekend Ruth and Stu came over with their two boys and we had a great time. Ruth and I had to go into town which ended up taking most of the day and by the end we had both had quite enough, so we had to stop (and deserved to stop!) at Tim Horton's for coffee and donuts for the ride home!! At least with us out of the way the 'men' were able to get on with doing what they do best..... cutting down tree's and building a snow shelter for the kid's to wait for the school bus in! Sunday we took a walk out into the wood (back garden!) just because it was a beautiful morning and a good way to burn off breakfast.

I don't have much planned this weekend, just a few odd jobs that need doing and shopping.. again! Xmas shopping needs to be done :) A job I would like to get out the way early this year.

It's Brad's 10th birthday on Monday and they have a PA day, so that is great for Brad! He gets to have a fun day at home..... I need to go and get an Oreo ice cream cake this weekend as that is his request this year instead of me having to make a cake.

Well, I need to go and get the washing in and start the usual Friday chore of cleaning.... I will leave you with my latest collage of photo's all taken from our property. I will be back again soon

2 comments:

  1. God too right,we should have had the coffee before Canadian Tire :)
    Love the montage,you'll have to take some of the same pictures in the middle of winter.
    A ped day on your birthday,what could be better....the boys are off today and then again in 2 weeks time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello........love your blog.....just got mine set up.....not a clue how to go about it!!!!!!!!!!love the pics.....was gteat catching up......love to you all shanxx

    ReplyDelete