Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a quick post.....

It's Brad's birthday and he is having friends over later so I need to make cookies :) That's the best part!! One of his friends has a severe nut allergy and I am really not looking forward to feeding him! I have never had to take care over what is in foods to that extent before so I just hope that the hot dogs and rolls are OK for him to eat! I know the ice cream cake won't be but that is why I thought I would make cookies too.

Anyway the real reason for my 'quick post' is that I have brought myself a new camera and I just had to try it out. I have a lot to learn about taking great photo's but I know I will soon learn. Below is just one of my favourites that I took yesterday out on the deck.....

1 comment:

  1. Great picture Nic,love the Nuthatches they seem to hold still the best :)
    Get practising......

    ReplyDelete