Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick Post.....

Thursday is here already and another week almost over, Craig has gone to work for the day.... hopefully it won't be too long before he starts full time so we can finally get some income.... I am still looking for work but no luck yet.
The boys have took themselves to the park and won't come back till they want lunch so I should get done what I need to today ready for the weekend...

1)Washing
2)Cleaning
3)Blogging - As I have a day almost to my-self I thought I best do photo layouts as promised....something quick!!
4)Prepare curry for supper tonight
5)Make cookies (yum!)
6)Relax.... (Now I'm dreaming!)

Here are just some pictures of the wildlife we have seen since we have moved to Canada, mainly here in our garden, but there are a few from Westport. I am still working on a few others but will be back with more soon!! If you click on the picture it will enlarge (slightly!)

1 comment:

  1. You've seen so much in just a month !!
    Even though they look evil little things I think the bat one is great.

    ReplyDelete